Monday, December 30, 2013

Anything You Need

"Put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" (Ephesians 4:24)

God holds no mental reservations about any of us when we become His children by faith. When He forgives us, He trusts us as though we had never sinned. When satan comes around to taunt me about my past sins, I remind him that everything that had been charged against me came from him, and now everything I have - forgiveness and peace and freedom - I have freely received from my Lord Jesus Christ!

As long as you remain on this earth, God has not completed His work in you. The Spirit of God will help you discern when the chastening hand of God is upon you. But if it is the devil trying to tamper with your Christian life and testimony, dare to resist him in the victorious power of the living Christ.

He has said to us, "Whatever your need, just come to the throne of grace. Anything you need, you may have!" Why not believe Him and exercise the dominion He has given you?

We are compared with what we could be, not just what we should be. Anything we ought to be we can be. Anything that God has declared that we should be we can be.

~A. W. Tozer~

No comments:

Post a Comment